1. What can we do with the Slideshow module?
We can turn our photos into a slideshow video.
2. Under Options panel, what is the purpose of the Stroke Border?
To change the border around the video.
3. Under Options panel, what is the purpose of the Cast Shadow?
To give your images and/or borders a shadow effect.
4. Under Backdrop panel, what is the purpose of the Color Wash?
To adjust the brightness of the background
5. Under the Backdrop panel, what happens when we push the slider toward 100%
The quality of the picture increases.
6. Under the Titles panel and Intro Screen, what is this Identity Plate for?
It is used to insert text into the slide, so you can see whose video it is or something.
7. Under the Titles panel and Ending Screen, what is this Identity Plate for?
It is used to insert text into the slide at the end of the video.
8. What does the Playback panel used for?
To change the music and/or slideshow timing.
9. Explain briefly how we put background music in the slideshow of pictures.
We go to the Playback Category and choose the music we want.
10. What settings we need from Lightroom Slideshow panel to make the photo transition longer or shorter.
You need to change the duration settings.
11. Once we have a complete slideshow, explain briefly how we can convert it into a video.
We export it.